"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about." -- A. Schwindt

"We must teach our children to dream with their eyes open."
Harry Edwards

"Making the decision to have a child - it's momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking outside your body."
Elizabeth Stone

"The child must know that he is a miracle, that since the beginning of the world there hasn't been, and until the end of the world there will not be, another child like him."
Pablo Casals

"God created boys full of spirit and fun. To explore and conquer, to romp and run."

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Stick a fork in me!

... I'm DONE! Ok, I totally hate to be a "Debbie downer", but after last night I am soooo ready to NOT be pregnant anymore! I still have 3 weeks left and even though it's been an uneventful, relatively easy pregnancy, I just feel like I've had enough. Yes, Jaxson is smaller than Jayden was and physically the pregnancy has been great, but trying to care for a 15 month old on top of feeling like I'm being inflated to Goodyear Blimp proportions has made this pregnancy challenging...emotionally and physically. Rocking my son to sleep and putting him in his crib is extremely difficult, not to mention I lug him around all the time and I do the majority of the work with him. I'm just exhausted.

Plus, Jaxson is sooooo high! I seriously am carrying him in my boobs. Ok, not really, but he's really high and I'm tired of having his butt and legs firmly attached to my lungs and rib cage. I carried Jayden really low, and even though he used my bladder as a trampoline I'm telling you I'd MUCH rather have that scenario than how I feel right now. I can't breathe, I can't eat and my whole belly just aches. Not to mention it's just awkward feeling body parts pressing up against bones... Ugh, why won't he just DROP already??? This kid is a stubborn little procrastinator...and I wish he'd just get his butt in gear and out of my ribs!! Send dropping/engaging vibes my way.... PLEASE!!!! I'm begging you!!! I'm very thankful all is well with him and that he's head down, but I need some kind of relief. I'm on the border of losing all sanity and going into a permanent state of desperation. Blech...

On a side note, Aaron got an IM from his ex-boss last night. Apparently, a company based out of San Francisco bought out Aaron's old company (for those of you not on the "up and up"--- Aaron lost his job on Monday because the company was basically repoed by the bank because they owed a massive amount of $$ that they couldn't pay). Some representatives from the company that bought them wanted to have a "meeting" with the Account Management department today at 9AM to "talk" about something. Not sure what exactly, but maybe something good will come from it. We aren't holding our breath and IF it had something to do with a job continuation offer, Aaron and I have already agreed that we would NOT move to San Fran if that was part of the deal... so it may be a moot point. Anyway, just an interesting turn of events so it will be nice to know what this whole meeting was all about.

I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment