"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about." -- A. Schwindt

"We must teach our children to dream with their eyes open."
Harry Edwards

"Making the decision to have a child - it's momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking outside your body."
Elizabeth Stone

"The child must know that he is a miracle, that since the beginning of the world there hasn't been, and until the end of the world there will not be, another child like him."
Pablo Casals

"God created boys full of spirit and fun. To explore and conquer, to romp and run."

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Beautiful day...

Nothing of any huge significance, but I wanted to point out how beautiful of a day it is here today. Technically we still have another week or so until spring "officially" starts, but it's always uplifting to see the sun shining and actually producing some warmth! It makes me all happy! It's another reminder that Jaxson's birth is getting even closer since he will be a spring baby. I cannot wait to meet him. I don't mind being pregnant at all, though it will be nice to be able to breathe normally and to not have my rib cage squished by a baby butt, however I think that I'm just so excited and anxious to meet this little guy that the wait is killing me! It's like a kid waiting for Santa on Christmas! I want to open my little present now! :) I am really interested to see if Jax looks anything like his 3D pictures and to see if he looks like his big brother. I'm also really excited to see how Jayden reacts to seeing "his baby" on the outside. I'm not sure if he'll be able to put two and two together, but Jayden is such a sweet and gentle little boy, not to mention how loving and doting he is...so I'm just excited to see the love and happiness he displays towards his baby brother. That makes the wait even harder and seem even longer. Aaron seems to think that he will come a week or two early, but I'm not sure I'm convinced. I'd be happy if he came slightly early, but he seems to be a stubborn/lazy baby who is completely content to be where he is with no indication of WANTING to move. However, even though I had a strong feeling Jayden would be late because he was the first baby, his movements and activity could have convinced me otherwise. Jay was a mover, on-the-go, and busy...still is. I felt like all I had to do was sneeze and I'd push him out. He came 4 days late, so there ya go. Jax could surprise me and decide he does want to join the party early after all...despite his so-far nonchalant nature.

Anywho, I just got back from my massage appointment an hour ago and I'm feeling really relaxed. Couple that with the beautiful weather and I'm just a happy gal today. Not to mention I leave for my OB appointment in an hour. I'll get to see if I'm making any dilation/effacement progress (not that I expect to) as well as do the GBS test. Then it's off to Michaels so I can get stuff for the picture collages of our family that I've been working on this week. I've gotten 3 out of 6 done which I'm very proud of. My house needs a personal touch!

Well, I hope everyone has a great Thursday...and if you are in Seattle please enjoy the sunshine! It's a great thing to see after the random snows we've been having!

No comments:

Post a Comment