"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about." -- A. Schwindt

"We must teach our children to dream with their eyes open."
Harry Edwards

"Making the decision to have a child - it's momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking outside your body."
Elizabeth Stone

"The child must know that he is a miracle, that since the beginning of the world there hasn't been, and until the end of the world there will not be, another child like him."
Pablo Casals

"God created boys full of spirit and fun. To explore and conquer, to romp and run."

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Bored out of my mind!

So far this whole week has been a doozy. I've been so bored at work that it's not even funny...the days seem to drag on forever! Tomorrow and Friday should go better because I won't be in the office much with my doctor's appointments, but I keep looking at the clock waiting for 5:00 to be here. Today is even worse because my boss is at an offsite meeting and I'm getting no incoming e-mails for meeting requests, projectors, etc. I've checked the mail twice today already and nothing except for one package. Took me all of five seconds. Normally I'd work on my scrapbook, but I don't have everything I need yet so it's still just sitting there. I've booked and confirmed every meeting that I needed to. And I still have 3 hours. Blech.

On the flip side, I'm really looking forward to my doctor's appointments and ultrasound. I don't know if I should expect any good news concerning Jaxson's position, so I'm going to assume he's still transverse. I talked to my sister today and she said that my almost-two-year-old niece, Caydence, was transverse until about a week before she was born and then she flipped so that gives me hope. 97% of babies do turn on their own, so it looks like the odds are in my favor. Anyway, I invited my niece and nephew to come to the ultrasound on Saturday because I thought they would enjoy it, so it looks like we will have a good size crew there again this weekend. Then my mom is going to take the kids for a few hours while Aaron and I go do our Valentine's Day early dinner and then the kids are coming back to our place afterwards to spend the night. We are going to make something sugary and sweet, but I haven't decided if it will be brownies, cupcakes, or cookies yet. It should be a fun time.

Then I get to go bowling on Sunday for my niece's 10th birthday party... I haven't bowled in a long time. It'll be interesting to see how well I can do while packing around my own little bowling ball... hehe!

Well, I really don't know what else to talk about but I really needed something else to do even if it was only for 5 minutes. I think I'll get up and go for a walk and then see if I can find a cute pair of booties for Jaxson. I found a cute little hat, but now I need matching booties to go with it and can't find them anywhere!

Happy Wednesday... halfway through the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment