"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about." -- A. Schwindt

"We must teach our children to dream with their eyes open."
Harry Edwards

"Making the decision to have a child - it's momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking outside your body."
Elizabeth Stone

"The child must know that he is a miracle, that since the beginning of the world there hasn't been, and until the end of the world there will not be, another child like him."
Pablo Casals

"God created boys full of spirit and fun. To explore and conquer, to romp and run."

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

30 Weeks

How far along?: 30w1d
Total weight gain: 20 pounds
How big is baby?: Just shy of 16 inches and approximately 3 pounds (or about the size of a head of cabbage).
Maternity clothes?: Yes, but I can still wear non-maternity shirts & pants (with the help of a "belly band").
Stretch marks?: Yeah, it looks like some of my old ones are stretching a bit. Not too bad.
Sleep?: Eh, I could be getting more. I'm way too uncomfortable these days and I have to pee a lot.
Best moment this week?: Spending Thanksgiving with family and eating some good food. :)
Movement?: Yup, this week he's been a squirmer. It's not comfortable for me though.
Food cravings?: Not really. Just the soda...same as last week.
Labor signs?: Not yet. Just Braxton Hicks.
Belly button in or out?: Still in.
What I miss: Sleep and not having back pain.
What I'm looking forward to: Seeing Owen again (and for the last time) in 3D/4D tomorrow and then our family vacation to Leavenworth this weekend.
Weekly Wisdom: Using a Pilates ball & getting prenatal massages works wonders for sciatica pain!!
Milestone: I'm officially 75% done with the pregnancy (even more if he comes early like I'm hoping!) Baby's eyesight will continue to develop but will only be about 20/400 at birth which means he won't be able to see things more than a few inches from his face.

1 comment:

  1. you should donate your hair! I did last January.. and now i"m growing it again so I can donate it again! it was awesome!

    ReplyDelete