"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about." -- A. Schwindt

"We must teach our children to dream with their eyes open."
Harry Edwards

"Making the decision to have a child - it's momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking outside your body."
Elizabeth Stone

"The child must know that he is a miracle, that since the beginning of the world there hasn't been, and until the end of the world there will not be, another child like him."
Pablo Casals

"God created boys full of spirit and fun. To explore and conquer, to romp and run."

Friday, February 12, 2010

My Boys...

... oh how I love them so.

So, I thought I'd share some pictures of the little men who have stolen my heart and lit up my life. After all, Valentine's Day is around the corner, is it not?

Jaxson is such a character... He has become so vivacious and silly. He proves to me more and more each day that he's quickly outgrowing his baby status. He's in a really oral phase right now and was having a blast playing around with his plastic baby fork and I had to capture his funny moment. Oh, how much this Mama loves her silly little monster. :)




Back story on this one... Jayden was watching his new favorite Pixar movie "Monsters and Aliens" (or "Blob" as he calls it) and there's a part where the President of the United States is trying to make peace with an alien ship that landed on Earth, so he breaks out his keyboard and starts playing some "flashback to the '80's song" (not sure of the name). Well, Jayden LOVES music and he loves to dance...and he will beg us to play this scene over and over again so he can bee-bop around in the living room. It happened to be dinner time when the scene came on and so our little dancer decided to get his groove on while sitting in his chair. Oh, and don't mind the sour cream dribbling down his shirt...take it from me that ALL of the Andresen boys are messy eaters. :/



...this last one cracks me up! I must have caught him in between facial expressions because the look on his face is an awkward "Ugh, I ate too many chicken taquitos and now I'm going to hurl" look. I just couldn't delete it...


And a couple random shots of Jay from last weekend. One playing with Brayden on the new music station that Brayden got for his 2nd birthday (gave me a good idea of a present for Jayden...) and the ONE shot I was able to get of Jayden's first dentist visit before he ran away screaming. Ok, maybe not screaming, but he wasn't happy.



Happy Friday and I hope you all have a wonderful Valentine's Day spending time with those that make your heart go boom. I'll be spending my day with the three most wonderful guys I know.

...and oh, how I love them so.

No comments:

Post a Comment