"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about." -- A. Schwindt

"We must teach our children to dream with their eyes open."
Harry Edwards

"Making the decision to have a child - it's momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking outside your body."
Elizabeth Stone

"The child must know that he is a miracle, that since the beginning of the world there hasn't been, and until the end of the world there will not be, another child like him."
Pablo Casals

"God created boys full of spirit and fun. To explore and conquer, to romp and run."

Friday, January 29, 2010

Littlest Man

I've been a horrible mom lately and I haven't taken very many pictures of my kids, but I did manage to get some of Jaxson this week while I was home with him. It was really nice to be able to spend some quality time with him even though I was working. It gave me a glimpse of what it must be like to be a SAHM and I have to say I kind of like it. It got me thinking about the future and what I'd like to do with my career. Ideally I'd love to stay home with my kids and start a business on the side doing some event planning and baking... I'd probably specialize in weddings and birthdays, but I'd do other things as well.

Anyway...side tangent. I cannot believe that Jaxson is almost 10 months old! He definitely doesn't look 10 months old as he truly lives up to his "Little Man" nickname. Poor guy is the same size his older brother was at 6 months! I think it might hit me that he's older than he appears once he's standing more often and walking, but he's still busy crawling around so I've got no idea when that will happen. He's one of those kids where he's slow to figure it out, but then one day it just hits him and, boom, he's got it. He's full of surprises like that. :)
So, without further ado, here are some recent pictures of our little Jaxson. He's such a sweet and gentle little baby. I already miss snuggling with him now that I'm back in the office. :(







No comments:

Post a Comment