"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about." -- A. Schwindt

"We must teach our children to dream with their eyes open."
Harry Edwards

"Making the decision to have a child - it's momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking outside your body."
Elizabeth Stone

"The child must know that he is a miracle, that since the beginning of the world there hasn't been, and until the end of the world there will not be, another child like him."
Pablo Casals

"God created boys full of spirit and fun. To explore and conquer, to romp and run."

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

31 Weeks

How far along?: 31w1d
Total weight gain: About 21-22 pounds. I gained a lot this week. :(
How big is baby?: About the size of a squash & weight of 4 navel oranges (16 inches & 3.5 pounds).
Maternity clothes?: Not today, but yes on most days. Depending on the outfit, it's interchangable.
Stretch marks?: No new ones, but the old ones are red & starting to stretch. :( Boo!
Sleep?: Eh. It's overrated, right? It would be better without my sides going numb.
Best moment this week?: Uh... best was also the worst. Vacationing with 2 toddlers? Enough said.
Movement?: He's been practicing his kickboxing today apparently.
Food cravings?: Daily menu is ham, bacon & grilled pepper breakfast burrito. Lunch is PB&J and a Wild Cherry Pepsi. Dinner is Tums... lol.
Labor signs?: I had some really, really strong BH today but nothing consistent.
Belly button in or out?: In, but definitely flattening.
What I miss: Sleep.
What I'm looking forward to: Sleep. And being past the holidays. This time of year is too chaotic for me... add looking for a new place & new car to the mix along with nesting?? Yeah, I'm absolutely batty.
Weekly Wisdom: I'll get back to you on this one. I'm fresh out of wisdom this week.
Milestone: I broke out my Pilates ball this week... I need some relief from the sciatica. BabyCenter says that Owen should be hitting a growth spurt this week... hopefully that explains why my scale hates me all of a sudden. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment