"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about." -- A. Schwindt

"We must teach our children to dream with their eyes open."
Harry Edwards

"Making the decision to have a child - it's momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking outside your body."
Elizabeth Stone

"The child must know that he is a miracle, that since the beginning of the world there hasn't been, and until the end of the world there will not be, another child like him."
Pablo Casals

"God created boys full of spirit and fun. To explore and conquer, to romp and run."

Monday, September 27, 2010

19 & 20 Weeks

I'm actually 21 weeks today, but I'm a bit behind schedule because of being sick 2 weeks ago and then trying to scramble to get back on my feet last week with work in addition to my ultrasound & planning two parties!! Luckily this week is back to normal (or as normal as things get!) so I'm going to do my 19 & 20 week surveys with pictures, and then once my hubby takes my picture for this week, I'll post my 21 week survey.

Also to come in a separate post is information about the ultrasound, gender reveal party, and what Little Sprout is!!

19 Weeks

How far along?: 19 weeks
Total weight gain: I gained a few pounds then lost it so I still think around 8-9 pounds.
How big is baby?: About the size of a mango or heirloom tomato (6 inches & 8.5 ounces)
Maternity clothes?: Yup, still a must.
Stretch marks?: Still no new ones that I can tell.
Sleep?: Thanks to the Vicodin and narcotics for the migraine, yes. Otherwise, no.
Movement?: Still wiggling. Even Vicodin doesn't slow this one down.
Food cravings?: Yea, anything would be great. Can't keep down food & nothing sounds good.
Labor signs?: No, but I'd rather be in labor than deal with this migraine another day.
Belly button in or out?: In.
What I miss: My family (quarantined away from them), my sanity, and not having a migraine.
What I'm looking forward to: The day I'm not in pain anymore.
Weekly wisdom: Ha, yeah... don't get migraines for over a week. They suck and lead to big medical bills.
Milestone: No clue... I'm still about halfway.


20 Weeks

How far along?: 20 weeks
Total weight gain: Back up to around 10-11 pounds gained or so.
How big is baby?: According to the ultrasound, right on track. Babycenter says that it's about the size of a cantaloupe or length of a banana (6.5 inches & 10.5 ounces)
Maternity clothes?: Yup.
Stretch marks: Same as last week.
Sleep?: Much better. Still need Vicodin some days, but almost back to normal.
Best moment this week?: The relief from the headaches & seeing Little Sprout again.
Movement?: Still shakin' & groovin' all day long...
Food cravings?: No. Just being able to eat without puking is a blessing.
Labor signs?: No, but I did have my first Braxton Hicks this week that I could feel.
Belly button in or out?: Still in.
What I miss: Being able to go up a flight of stairs without huffing.
What I'm looking forward to: Gender reveal party on Saturday!
Weekly Wisdom: I think I'm fresh out of wisdom this week... not enough time to think I'm so busy!!
Milestone: Halfway done... yay!!

No comments:

Post a Comment