"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about." -- A. Schwindt

"We must teach our children to dream with their eyes open."
Harry Edwards

"Making the decision to have a child - it's momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking outside your body."
Elizabeth Stone

"The child must know that he is a miracle, that since the beginning of the world there hasn't been, and until the end of the world there will not be, another child like him."
Pablo Casals

"God created boys full of spirit and fun. To explore and conquer, to romp and run."

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Embarking on another adventure...

Ok, well it's not really an adventure per se, but I thought of trying something different. For one week every month, I plan to make one post every day with no words, just pictures. Some bloggers, like myself, are familiar with something in the blogging world called "Wordless Wednesdays" where instead of writing a post, you just add pictures and let them tell the story.

Well, in an effort to force myself to take more pictures of my kids (not that I don't take them, but I just don't always do it on a regular basis) as well as other things, I'm expanding that thought of one day in pictures to a week in pictures. I may have other posts within that week if something comes up that I feel compelled to write about, but mainly I would like that week to focus on pictures. So, I plan to kick this off next week and continue it on a monthly basis for as long as I can.

And speaking of pictures, look for a post sometime before Friday from me detailing some recent family pictures we had when a bunch of the Andresen clan got together. I finally uploaded the pictures...and I got some great shots!

Stay tuned for next week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment