"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about." -- A. Schwindt

"We must teach our children to dream with their eyes open."
Harry Edwards

"Making the decision to have a child - it's momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking outside your body."
Elizabeth Stone

"The child must know that he is a miracle, that since the beginning of the world there hasn't been, and until the end of the world there will not be, another child like him."
Pablo Casals

"God created boys full of spirit and fun. To explore and conquer, to romp and run."

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Six Years

Just a quick post while I have time and then it's back to work for me, but I just wanted to pop in and say that today is a special day: my six year anniversary with my husband. Okay, we haven't actually been married for six years (in fact we just celebrated our first year of marriage on Monday) but we have been a couple for six years today. My oh my how fast time flies. We've been through A LOT (and that's an understatement) in the last six years both as a couple and as individuals, but I wouldn't have it any other way because we've also learned A LOT about ourselves and each other over the years. I'm looking forward to the next six years, and the next after that, so on and so forth.

So, HAPPY (six year) ANNIVERSARY to Aaron and I. I love you honey!

Today is a wonderful day... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment