"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about." -- A. Schwindt

"We must teach our children to dream with their eyes open."
Harry Edwards

"Making the decision to have a child - it's momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking outside your body."
Elizabeth Stone

"The child must know that he is a miracle, that since the beginning of the world there hasn't been, and until the end of the world there will not be, another child like him."
Pablo Casals

"God created boys full of spirit and fun. To explore and conquer, to romp and run."

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Bathtime & the TV

As it has been mentioned frequently, my boys LOVE bath time. I mean, LOVE it. They get one every night after dinner. Their new obsession? Bubble bath. Lots and lots of bubbles. We went through my entire stash of adult bubble bath (that's been sitting in my cabinet for I don't even know how many years---shows how many baths I take, right?) within days. So, we naturally needed to buy more. Anyway, here are some pics from their first bubble bath up in Gig Harbor when they discovered just how fun they are. Jaxson loved putting the bubbles on his face--- he looked like Santa Claus at one point and had all of us busting up laughing.

This last set is from a couple weeks ago... and this scene has become somewhat of a new daily occurrence in our house. We have a small TV in the kitchen for the boys to watch some movies on and they LOVE it. I don't know what Jaxson was watching here (I think it might have been Space Jam) but he's just engrossed in it. They especially love the Veggie Tales sing along songs... I'm pretty sure Jayden almost has the opening song memorized. I find it comical to see him swaying side to side singing, "....tomatoes....squash smile... potatoes...produce aisle!". LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment