"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about." -- A. Schwindt

"We must teach our children to dream with their eyes open."
Harry Edwards

"Making the decision to have a child - it's momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking outside your body."
Elizabeth Stone

"The child must know that he is a miracle, that since the beginning of the world there hasn't been, and until the end of the world there will not be, another child like him."
Pablo Casals

"God created boys full of spirit and fun. To explore and conquer, to romp and run."

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Another Dose of the "Little Man"

I have a lot to catch up on as far as pictures are concerned!!! I don't think I really realized how many I had...and this is just a SMALL portion I'm sharing on my blog. It's obvious I love my digital camera. :) Here's installment #2 of the latest and greatest of Jaxson. I'll most likely share his new 3 month pictures we had taken last weekend on tomorrow's post as well as a weekend update with some of those pictures, but here's the last of my "catching up" pictures of Jaxson since his birth. I cannot believe he's rounding the corner towards 4 months old already...where has time gone??

{I just love his big, beautiful eyes...}

{Posing for Auntie Samantha!!}

{Sticking his tongue out, haha!}

{He loves to suck on his fists and fingers...}


{My happy baby! Oh, and I LOVE this Onesie! :) Boob Man indeed...}

{Look!! He can lift up his head! So strong already...}

{The jumperoo has quickly become his favorite "toy". Jax loves standing up!}

No comments:

Post a Comment