"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about." -- A. Schwindt

"We must teach our children to dream with their eyes open."
Harry Edwards

"Making the decision to have a child - it's momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking outside your body."
Elizabeth Stone

"The child must know that he is a miracle, that since the beginning of the world there hasn't been, and until the end of the world there will not be, another child like him."
Pablo Casals

"God created boys full of spirit and fun. To explore and conquer, to romp and run."

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Choo choo...all aboard!!

...the Andresen family preggo train that is! It has started again! We just found out that Aaron's sister, Sharon, and her husband are expecting yet another 2009 Andresen baby last night!

Apparently Aaron and I always seem to be the one leading the "train", haha! We got pregnant with Jayden in March 2007 and, within just a few months, 4 more of Aaron's siblings AND his cousin all followed suit. Between December 2007 (when Jayden was born) and July 2008 there were 6 babies born in our family.

Then we got pregnant with Jaxson in July 2008 and so far two more of Aaron's siblings have added to the "train". We are still waiting on Tommy and Samantha being the caboose seeing as I don't believe any of his other siblings will be having any more kids.

I'm not sure of Sharon's due date, but I'm assuming it would be either late November or early December...right around the time I was due with Jayden. Aaron's brother, Chris, and his wife, Magelyn, are expecting baby #4 (another Andresen boy!) in July or August. I'm so excited!!

In other news, Jayden's chicken pox may be getting better already! I'm trying not to be too excited because, for all I know, this could just be something typical with CP but he woke up this morning with considerably less marks on him than last night when I took the pictures. I don't know if they look worse as the day goes on or if they are actually getting better. The doctor said he'd have a milder case of them so hopefully it's a good sign that he's on his way to recovery already. Fingers crossed!

Also...It's officially APRIL!!! Yay! It's Jaxson's birth month! I'm very excited to meet my new son and I have a feeling that labor is closer than I think. I've been having some "warning signs" of labor being close...I remember having the same ones with Jayden within a week of his birth so who knows?? It could be a false alarm, but I just know that my body has felt "strange" the last couple days, so maybe I'm preparing... Still hoping he waits until Monday so I know Jayden's in the clear, but he may not. Hopefully it won't happen over the weekend, though, since my doctor isn't on call. I'd really like her to be the one to deliver. Oh well...we will see!!

Oh, and if you haven't already...feel free to leave a guess on our baby poll as to when Jaxson will be born!! It's free and just for fun. We started it back in the fall when we found out we were having a boy and we already know he's going to be a lot smaller than most of the guesses on there, but that's okay. The link is on the right of my page under "Guess Jaxson's Birth Stats", but I can also post the link here: http://www.expectnet.com/games/jaxsonrobert.


I'll keep you all posted as much as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment